Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the day! Wow! In 10.5 hours we will get to see our baby girl's face. I can't believe this night is finally here. I looked forward to going out to a big last meal since I can't eat or drink anything after 11:30 until mid morning...then we went out to eat and my nervous stomach wouldn't cooperate! I felt queasy! I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. I keep thinking, have I forgotten anything? Do we have everything done? Do I need more clothes? Does Addie need anything else? Brandon is packing his bag right now. We are getting ready to go to bed since we have to get up at 4 am...Not sure we'll be able to sleep, but we are going to try! I would like to ask for you all to pray for us!! Pray for a smooth, easy, complication-free delivery and that Addison will be healthy. I will post pictures on here as soon as I can tomorrow. Love to you all!!!!

4 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

I'll be praying for you!

Alyson said...

We're so excited too!!!!! You both are going to be absolutely amazing parents, and I can't wait to meet your sweet Addie! We'll be praying for you all day--I know everything is going to go just perfectly! Love you!!

Darling Daughters said...

Praying for Mommy, Daddy, and Addie! Can't wait to hear the news!

Dianah said...

Must be why God had you on my heart last night. CONGRATULATIONS!!! The Hart girls cannot wait to hold little Addie!