Monday, April 6, 2009

How Sweet it is to be Loved by YOU....


I thought it was time for an update! Addie is doing so well! We are so in love with her. We just sit and stare at her sweet little face any chance we can get. She is eating very well and sleeping a lot! She is so cuddly and loves to have skin to skin time with both of us. Brandon is really sweet with her. I LOVE watching him hold her. We just can't believe how blessed we are to have her. It's the most amazing feeling in the entire world. She has a precious little spirit and so far the only time she cries is when she is having trouble getting to her food. :-) She is so sweet natured. She make the sweetest little sounds and smells so good. I am doing well too! I am healing great and have gone on several long walks these last few days. We are all looking forward to going home! (Especially Brandon, because he says the couch bed here is less than desirable)... We have been so blessed to have family staying at our house with Sophie and taking good care of her. The nurses here have been incredible. I feel so blessed by the love and encouragement they have shown us over the last few days. Thank you to all of our family and friends for YOUR PRAYERS and well wishes! Everything went so smoothly and I know it's because of your prayers. We can't wait for everyone to meet our precious baby. I will try to blog again soon, but the next few days might be a little crazy! :-) Love to you all.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

She is perfect! I can't wait to spend more time with her:) Love you girl.

Alyson said...

Love all the pictures!! It is going to be so much fun watching her grow!!! She is absolutely precious! Love you guys!

hillarylaird said...

YAY!!!! I just love her! I am SO happy for both of you! I can't wait to hold her again! Love you!

The Soladay Family said...

She is absolutely precious! I am so happy for your new little family! Can't wait to meet Addison!

Amanda said...

She is so adorable, love the pictures! I'm so happy everything went well for you! Congrats on your new little family!

Ronni said...

I love your post! You put into words a feeling that (to me) is indescribable. Congratulations to all 3 of you - she is so precious! See you tonight, can't wait to meet little Addie :)

Brunson Family said...

She is beautiful, what a perfect miracle! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

I love all the pictures! She's precious & we can't wait to meet her! Congrats!

Olson Family said...

I found your blog finally!!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING or have any questions about anything. Addie is so precious. We can't wait to meet her. Jack has been looking for you guys to get home. He's been saying "chelle chelle chelle" and "chelle baby chelle baby" :)

Jerica

Scott Berkey said...

She is beautiful, congrats!

Steve and Cristie said...

Wow, I haven't been able to blog in a while or read blogs and see what I miss! Congratulations! I can't believe you had her! I am so thankful everything went well! I hope to meet her someday! She is beautiful!