Monday, March 16, 2009

The Princess Sleeps Here! (or...will soon!!)

I am so excited that Addie's room is done!!! We are officially ready for her to come home! We have spent the last few weekends finishing up and Sunday it all came together. Here are some of the pictures of her fun little room.

Last year I had a precious little girl in my class named Olivia. Her mom, Misty is a professional muralist. As a baby gift, she painted this flower garden on Addie's wall in her room! It turned out so cute, I just smile when I look at it. This is a wonderful gift! Thank you Misty!

It's time for the GREAT REVEAL!! Addie's bedding is done and in her room! So exciting! My mother in law, Vivian and her friend Willie completed Addie's bedding last week. We picked it up this weekend! I am so excited about how it turned out! It is so cute and so soft!
This is her cross wall. All of the crosses were gifts to her...the one in the center is from Dad and Julie (Poppee and Bubbie).

This is a close up of the chandelier that my mom and Skip (Grandma Cece and Grandpa Skip) gave Addie. I made a cord cover for it to match the drapes. I am so proud of my hubby for hanging it! I think it's the ICING on the cake! Can you see the sparkly pink crystals for our little princess??

12 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

It's beautiful! The countdown is on!!!

Alyson said...

It turned out perfectly!!! Now all you need is Addie to make it complete!! How are you doing? I predict an earlier c-section than you have planned! =)

Lindsay said...

Fit for a princess! Great job, can't wait to see pics of Addie in it!

Brunson Family said...

AMAZING! You guys did a great job, you need to submit those photos to a magazine!

Ronni said...

It looks great!! Can't wait to see little Addie in it :)

hillarylaird said...

LOVE IT! I just want to sit in there and soak it all in! I can't wait for sweet Addie to make it complete! Can't wait!!!

Amanda said...

Addie's room looks great, ya'll did an awesome job! It must be nice to have it finally all finished and ready to go. We are still waiting on Rylee's furniture, any day now :)

Steve and Cristie said...

You are looking so cute! I can't believe it is getting so close for you! I can't wait until I am where you are at! The room looks absolutely delightful! I hope your ankles don't get as bad as mine did! I have been drinking about 100oz. of water everyday and that seems to eliminate the swollen ankles. Anyway, talk to you soon!

Stacie said...

Beautiful!! It puts my nursery to shame!! You and Brandon did an awesome job! I can't wait to meet Miss Addie. I am getting excited for both of us!!

Sharon said...

I think this is the most beautiful nursery I hav ever seen! Love you!

Aubrey and Jen said...

Okay...love, love, love the flower garden!!! Addie's room is so girly...I love it! The chandelier is totally the icing on the cake! Everything looks beautiful and she will LOVE it!:-)

Skip and Cindy said...

I think my daughter should have been a designer. From that day back in November, when we first visited the fabric store, to the drawings you made on paper, it is exactly what you had pictured and it turned out amazing. My granddaughter is so blessed to have the two of you for parents!