Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Maternity Photos

I have thought and thought about whether to post these photos, and have decided to just post a few. I am a little embarrassed to post pics of my bare belly, but I am going to do it anyway because I think they turned out really special! My friend Brittany, who is a photographer took these photos for us at 30 weeks. It's hard to believe it's been 5 weeks since these were taken! Anyway, I think she is very talented! She specializes in maternity and newborn/child photos. Her website is: http://brittanykphotography.com/

7 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

THese are beautiful...so glad you decided to share! =)

Alyson said...

They are beautiful, Michelle!! Tell Brandon that I like the one of him kissing his baby girl! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Steve and Cristie said...

Those are precious and it makes me want to do some like it too! I am so glad you decided to share! You are beautiful pregnant!

gavelect said...

Hi, I have just fallen pregnent for the second time and am looking forward to having a new baby in the family, My othe kid is 12 now so it ws so long ago, The worst thing I hated the last time round was the clothes, especialy the Maternity Trousers but I am more than a little optistic this time round as the maternity fashion nowadays is very nice indeed, anyway it was nice reading your post, thanks.

hillarylaird said...

I LOVE them! You should not be embarrassed at all! You, Brandon and Addie all look beautiful! I love them and YOU!!!

Ava's Adventures said...

Super cute!! Are you going to take any more?

Brunson Family said...

Precious, thanks for sharing!