Monday, March 23, 2009

7 Years Today!

Today I celebrate being married for 7 wonderful years to the man of my dreams! Brandon is such a great man and just gets better and better each year. He is smart, funny, cute, and so much fun to be with. He is such a man after God's own heart. Every day he starts his day out in the Word and in prayer. I love the way he thinks about things. He is so analytical, but also playful and fun. We celebrated our anniversary this past weekend at Randy's Steak House. I feel incredibly blessed to be Brandon's wife! I can't wait to begin the next "journey" of our life together next week! :-) It's going to be so much fun to see him as a dad!
Also, here is a belly shot taken this weekend before Kaden's birthday party! Looks like I might drop her! :-)

6 comments:

The Soladay Family said...

Congratulations...God is good!

Steve and Cristie said...

Wow, you look great! I can't believe it is almost time to deliver! Congratulations on the 7 years...what a huge blessing!

Darling Daughters said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I love the picture of you in the green dress too!

Sharon said...

Congratulations! Love you!

Alyson said...

Congratulations you two!!! Isn't it the best thing sharing life with your best friend?!! Can't wait to meet Miss Addie next week!
Love you both!

Aubrey and Jen said...

nice dress!:-) congratulations on 7 years...wow!