Sunday, February 1, 2009

A few last pictures....


I was so excited to get these pictures because there are some really good ones. I wanted to post these for you guys to see too!


Our fabulous party hosts/hostesses



Grandma CeCe and Grandpa Skip


Uncle Jason and Auntie Nat, came in from Dallas to host the shower for us! So sweet!



Great Granny and Great Papa!




Auntie Hillary flew in from Dallas to be at Addie's shower! What a sweet friend!



Ahhh...Zeta! Ahhh...Tau! Ahhhh.....Alpha! This is Carol, me, Missy, and Stacey. I love my Zeta girls!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

These are great pictures!! We really enjoyed the shower. Thank you both so much for being so sweet to Baylie and Jake. They loved "helping" you out!

Brunson Family said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. You look great!

brandonandmandycox said...

I love this little glimpse into your world! Hope you are doing well and feeling well! :)