Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ta-Daaaa!!!

Today Brandon finished Addie's room! I am so happy with how it turned out! I just LOVE it! He worked so hard for about 8 days in a row on it and his hard work paid off. One of the things I love about him is how meticulous he is with his projects. He went to so much trouble to make sure it is perfect for his little girl. One entire day was spent touching up the stripes so that they were perfectly straight. He has so much patience! Our bedding is in the process of being made by Brandon's mom (Addie's grandma) and her friend. It will be pinks and browns. This is so much fun! I am posting some pictures of her very girly room:







9 comments:

Aubrey and Jen said...

LOVE IT! It looks adorable! Great job Dad!:-)

Ava's Adventures said...

We did the same thing this weekend! :) I love your curtains - so princess-like!

Ava's Adventures said...

Oh! And congrats on breaking into double digits until the due date! Only 96 to go!

Sharon said...

It is so perfect! I am so happy for you guys! Remember...Karson and I love babysitting!

Love you!

Ronni said...

It looks great! Good job guys :)

Lindsay said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! Little Addie is going to feel like such a princess in it. I know you're having fun getting everything "just so" for her big arrival. I remember the feeling! Enjoy these exciting times and the countdown to the big day!

The Soladay Family said...

AWARD time...check my blog!

Brunson Family said...

It looks awesome, I know painting stripes is no easy chore!

The Picketts said...

I love her room!! I did not know you had a blog - so great to catch up with you guys. Can't wait to see you at your shower.