Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pillow Talk....

My mother in law, Vivian, gave us the first piece of Addie's bedding Monday night! She made this adorable bolster style pillow which incorporates all of the fabrics from her room into one pillow! (the brown minky dot is on the ends...the stripes around the middle are the same fabric as the drapes) She gave it to us so that we would have it to show at our showers. Isn't it the cutest thing!!?? I am SO happy with how it turned out! It's always a little scary to pick out fabrics, because you THINK they will look good together, but then when you actually get to see them together, and it works...it's really fun! Also, it is so soft and cuddly! I can't wait for the rest of her room to come together! I was so excited, I just had to share it with you! :-)

7 comments:

Ava's Adventures said...

yay! That looks great!

Alyson said...

So adorable!!! I love it and I know Addie will too! =)

Steve and Cristie said...

It is very cute! I can't wait to see the finished room! She will be such a girly girl!

The Soladay Family said...

It's precious! I love it!!

Lindsay said...

It's adorable! Can't wait to see her bedding!

hillarylaird said...

It looks so great! Vivian did a wonderful job! I can't wait to see it all done! Addie will feel like sucha princess in her beautiful room!! I am also so glad to see cute Sophie made the blog!

The Picketts said...

I LOVE it! Glad I got to see you this weekend. You look great. Good luck with the rest, it will be wonderful.