Saturday, December 27, 2008

What a Wonderful Christmas!

Brandon and I had a wonderful Christmas! We slept late, (we hear those days are soon coming to an end :-) ) made breakfast, and exchanged gifts! My hubby did such a great job shopping for me! He gave me several maternity tops, even a sweater dress with maternity leggings. He also picked out some super cute black boots and my favorite gift he gave me? A boppy maternity body pillow! This is the greatest invention ever! I am so snuggly at night! Then, we spent our day cooking and getting our house ready for our family to come over for dinner. We had a wonderful time that evening sharing food, fellowship, and gifts with Brandon's mom, sister, aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandpa. It was a wonderful Christmas! We feel so blessed this year as we look forward to all that is to come in 2009.


1 comment:

Lyn*z said...

I had a great time as well!!! Thanks again for letting us all get together at yall's house!! I can't wait till next year when we have a little one again! Love yall and I can't wait to see how Addie's room turns out!! I know it'll be SUPER cute!!