Saturday, December 27, 2008

Addie B's Room


Brandon has completed our test area and I LOVE it!! I had to take a picture to show how our experiment turned out. So, one thing to point out is that the stripes are different sizes. That is because we were trying to figure out how wide we wanted the stripes. The stripe on the left is 8 inches and the stripe on the right is 10 inches. This will go 36 in. high...to chair rail height. Brandon is going to start the actual painting today! You can also see our new rocker in this picture. It is a really soft chocolate chenille and the ottoman rocks too. Her room is starting to come together and I am so excited! I love to sit in the chair and daydream about her sweet little face!

7 comments:

Kweku and Laura said...

We are just a little behind you! We haven't begun painting or decorating "Gooners" room at all! I love the stripes! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Vivian said...

I love the colors and I like the stripes different widths, are you going to make the finished project with the different widths?

Ava's Adventures said...

We are WAY behind you!! Claire's nursery is Christmas storage right now. I can't wait to get started on it in January when the boxes are all back up in the attic. It looks like you are off to a really great start!

Steve and Cristie said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the finished product! I also can't wait to do some decorating myself for our little one-on-the-way! Hopefully we can talk soon and catch up!!

hillarylaird said...

I LOVE YOUR SITE!!!!!! You are SO creative! It is just adorable! It looks professionally done! Way to go!

As for the room...This is beautiful, gorgeous!!!! I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see it done! I hope Brandon's thumbs make it!!

Jolene Renee said...

You guys crack me up with your dimensions of the stripes. :) It looks so pretty!

The Soladay Family said...

Addie's room is beautiful!